Click Here

Friday, June 18, 2010

Addicted

i bcome addicted to write in my blog..now i know why so many people have their own blog..its a one medium to express ur feelings and thought..doesnt matter for happy time or sad time..but for me usually..this blog is for

  1. crapping
  2. express ur unsatissfied feelings
  3. sad
  4. cry
  5. hate
  6. and life
mostly..i write when i'm sad..but this blog title "everyday i love my life" should be all my happy things..all the good things happen to my life..but currently all the sad thing is happen..so should i change my title? "everyday i hate my life"  No No No..i'm not that kind of person..i;m so grateful and thankful to my life..Thanks ya ALLAH for all of this..i know u love me..i love u too and i have a lot of faith of u. doesnt matter what people said..i know myself better..and i know what the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment